To expand our growing team we are therefore looking for AS OF NOW:
Controller - Full-time (m/f/d)
- You are the direct contact person for all controlling-relevant questions of the management and of investors.
- You are significantly involved in the external communication of controlling-relevant topics and regularly prepare reports and evaluations for our external stakeholders (banks, investors) and process related ad-hoc requests.
- You optimise our current monthly internal reporting and drive the further professionalisation of our controlling structures as well as the independent implementation of KPI systems to support the management of the company
- You are responsible for reviewing the profitability of sales channels, marketing measures and product areas.
- You translate qualitative goals into meaningful key figures and report these to the individual business units on a monthly basis.
- As part of budget planning, you coordinate between the various contacts in your area of responsibility
- You work on the optimization of our accounting processes
- You are responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting as well as P&L variance analyses.
- You will lay the foundation for future growth: Our company is growing rapidly, so in the medium term you will build an accounting/controlling team around you.
- You have a degree in economics with a focus on controlling/finance/accounting or similar.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in one of the above-mentioned areas and understand the challenges that fast-growing companies face - You are proficient in Excel and also have very good knowledge of the other MS Office programs
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
- You like to work independently and responsibly
- You have a combination of conscientiousness, risk management and objectivity in order to be able to analyse situations accurately and subsequently make a suitable decision.
- You excel at time management and deadlines are not a problem for you - You are interested in fitness & nutrition and are keen to become part of a young and dynamic team
And not to forget:
- You feel like working in a startup and realizing the #weissbrotrevolution with us.
Company and contact details:
Mr. Benjamin Jakob
Type of employment: Full-time
Period of employment: by arrangement
Remuneration: according to agreement